- Exhibitors receive a commemorative plaque when they register.
- For the 2018 show, set-up is allowed on Friday, July 27 or Saturday, July 28.
- Displays must be removed by Sunday, July 29.
- Tippecanoe Steam & Gas Power Association, Inc. membership is not
required for exhibitors.
- Please operate your
equipment in a safe manner.
- Do not leave equipment running unattended.
- Do not allow children to operate machinery without supervision.
- Please provide wheel chocks for antique cars and trucks.
- Rope off work area for demonstrations.
- Use extreme caution when driving tractors in the exhibit area. Maintain a
safe speed and be observant of children, pets, or other vehicles in the
- Follow directions of the show directors regarding set-up and operation.
- Handicap parking available
- Accessible people mover during the show
- Accessible restroom facilities on the grounds
- Golf carts and motorized mobility vehicles are allowed on the grounds
during the show (see GOLF CART OPERATION RULES.)
- Golf cart/UTV owners are required to provide proof of insurance.
- No electricity provided, generators are allowed.
- Set-up day Friday, July 27.
- 2018 VENDOR APPLICATION - Deadline -
July 1, 2018